Commercial and Industrial Services
- Bus and limousine transportation services
- Car wash equipment maintenance and repair services
- Commercial kitchen cleaning and fire prevention services
- Crane maintenance and repair services
- Commercial paving and maintenance services
- Direct mail production and database management services
- Drilling and blasting services for the mining industry
- Environmental laboratory testing
- Event rental services
- Janitorial equipment repair
- Literature fulfillment and textbook depository services
- Marina and boatyard services
- Metal and wood recycling
- Oil country tubular goods finishing and logistics services
- Packaging, fulfillment, warehousing, and 3PL services
- Repair services for major retailers
- Retail merchandising services
- Seismic and environmental monitoring
- Sign and graphics center franchisor
- Sustainable chemistry SaaS platform
Professional and Technology Services
- Contract research services
- Dental practice management
- Electronics contract manufacturing
- Engineering and construction management
- Global immigration services
- Healthcare facility consulting
- Healthcare intelligence and technology services
- Health economics consulting
- Insurance third party administrator (TPA) services
- Medical transcription
- Mortgage industry consulting
- Physician practice management
- Regulatory affairs consulting
- Sales and marketing consulting
- Specialty staffing
- Technology leasing
- Wealth management
Note: Some transactions were completed by principals while employed by previous firms.
Seismic and Environmental Monitoring
Sauls Seismic and Nomis Seismographs, Portfolio Companies of Lazarus Capital Partners, Sold to Benford Capital Partners
Sauls Seismic, LLC and Nomis Seismographs, LLC
Lazarus Capital Partners
Sauls Seismic (Sauls) provides a broad range of outsourced continuous seismic and environmental monitoring services through a contract-based, hardware-as-a-service (“HaaS”) business model. Sauls also provides pre- and post-blast inspections, public relations, complaint handling, and blasting claims consulting to its customers. Nomis Seismographs (Nomis), which is also headquartered in Birmingham, manufactures seismic monitoring equipment that monitors ground vibrations and air overpressure. Nomis also provides aftermarket calibration and repair services for the equipment. The equipment and services of the companies are relied upon by customers in the quarrying, construction/infrastructure, and mining sectors to comply with regulatory requirements, provide liability protection, and optimize operating performance.
Sold to Benford Capital Partners
Insurance Third Party Administrator
TriPlus Services Sold to Davies Group, a Portfolio Company of HGGC and Alberta Investment Management Corp.
TriPlus Services, Inc.
Oak Hill Capital
TriPlus Services is a third party administrator (TPA) specializing in long term care insurance with comprehensive solutions tailored to each client’s needs and business model. TriPlus provides administration support and targeted services for policyholder administration, claims adjudication and management, claims payment, claims consulting, and actuarial services, including end-to-end rate increase support. TriPlus is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, and has operations throughout the U.S. Through its client-centric approach, TriPlus has established a brand and reputation in the insurance industry for trust and credibility.
Sold to Davies Group, a portfolio company of HGGC and Alberta Investment Management Corp.
Environmental Testing Laboratory
Air Water & Soil Laboratories Sold to Montrose Environmental Group, a Portfolio Company of Oaktree and Compass Partners
Air Water & Soil Laboratories, Inc.
Since its founding in 1994, Air Water & Soil Laboratories (AWS) has served the mid-Atlantic region with reliable data analysis of wastewater, groundwater, drinking water, soil, solids, and air (indoor air quality, vapor intrusion, landfill gas, and biogas) testing services. Based in Richmond, Virginia, the company has earned a reputation for state-of-the-art instrumentation, quality work, quick turnaround, and superior customer service.
Sold to Montrose Environmental Group, a portfolio company of Oaktree and Compass Partners
Global Immigration Services
Emigra Worldwide Sold to CIBTvisas, a Portfolio Company of Kohlberg & Company
Emigra Worldwide provides full-service processing and consulting solutions to meet the international immigration needs of its corporate clients and their employees. Headquartered in the U.S., Emigra manages cases in over 100 countries through its global network of 14 company offices and local partner resources. All cases are managed through the company’s proprietary, web-enabled technology platform to deliver consistent, compliant, and customer-focused services.
Sold to CIBTvisas, a Portfolio Company of Kohlberg & Company.